Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am SO sick of seeing that California post!

Ok, ok... I've been lazy. It's been hard to think of things to blog about, but stories are in the midst of developing. Look for a possible entry on my trip to Florida (with some pics), stories about the upcoming World Cup and how my roomie Phil has come through with technology du jour it seems. Summer's coming folks... although you in the Seattle area might not see it through the rain. Thanks for letting me take a break, and I hope some of you have at least bothered to check on my lack of progress from time to time. Until the next post... drop a comment!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ayric, you may or may not remember me, but I'm Matt. Used to be one of Ada's Friends?? She would always introduce me as "her gay friend matt"...ring any bells? Well I was wondering if you have an email address for Ada. I would really like to send her an email and see how she is doing, but I only have old email addresses. I'm sorry, but this is the only way I know to try and get a hold of her. You can ask her first if she wants you to give it to me. Not sure if she still views me as a "friend" or not....

Ayric Andy said...

Hey Matt... I'll ask her just to make sure. She's living up here now and (well if you've read any of this) she got married. I'll let her know you are trying to track her down.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I actually saw her blog, and read some of yours too. Well in case she doesn't want to get in contact just let her know I'm happy for her, and hope everything is going well.
Take care

bucketgirl said...

What is up MATT!! What's your email?

- Ada