Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yes... I TOO Have a Blog

By complete accident and no fault of my own... I have a blog. My dearest friend and alter-ego, Ada, has a though/rant-invoking blog at http://absolutelycorrect.blogspot.com (potty mouth warning...just FYI). To respond to her blog, you have to make your own. Happy about this... I am not. Why? Many might think that I am quite happy to opine about any random thing that comes along. Yeah, it's true, but I like to do it on someone else's upkept and "relevant" blog. NOW I guess I have to do it too... and promote it and blah blah blah... maybe I won't tell anyone... that would make having to worry about things like grammar and punctuation and spelling completely unnecessary. So if you have found this... well then that idea didn't work either

Let me just say this... you might be entertained... you might be informed. Mostly likely you will realize that am the most illogical debater, the most creative speller, the most inventive grammerist, and that I have no respect for the English language. Maybe I'll just dump links... maybe I'll write something that will change the world... who knows. Keep watching...

No comments: