Friday, August 26, 2005

Homesickness...

Seems like forever since I've been home when actually it has only been 3 weeks and 4,500 miles. But what is great about homesickness is that it makes you appreciate where you live and the people around you that much more. It's true... absence makes the heart grow fonder. I've seen many parts of Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and now Wyoming, but no where looks as nice as my condo that I share with my buddy Phil or even my second "home" in Vancouver with Ada. I just want to tell everyone how much my friends mean to me... and if any of you are reading this, know that I miss you alot and your friendships mean the world to me. See ya in a week... I hope!

1 comment:

bucketgirl said...

It's pretty lame and boring without you! I miss you!

I was going to write, "Nowhere is quite the same without you" but I decided that would be mean. Which is a way of saying something mean, without actually being mean. :)