Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Horse Auction and off to Montana!

I'm back, briefly... it's hard to find an Internet connection in the middle of the Rocky Mountains!

As I mentioned before in my last post, I went to a Horse Action... here's a few tips if your friend invites you to one.

1) Ask where it is. My assumption... in town (Greater Portland Area). My reality... two hours away down the Columbia Gorge in a town called The Dalles.

2) Ask how long it will take. My assumption... a few hours, we get bored and go home. My reality... 12 hours.

3) Don't stand near scared cows. The stress of being "wrangled" tends to make them... um... poop. Alot.

4) Don't bring alot of money... food doesn't cost more than $4.95.

5) Bring a camera... and here's the pictures

Well now I'm in Montana, going a million miles an hour installing and training computers. Not much time to take pictures, but I'll try to snap some today, because the place is really gorgeous!

Until next time!

2 comments:

dankhole said...

You took some really awesome pictures! Don't get too close to the guacamole!

bucketgirl said...

I swear, the dalles are right off the freeway, I see the signs all over the I-5 and the 205.