Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ok, Anonymous... joke's over!

I wasn't sure if I was acutally going to respond to the Anonyomus comments on the blog. If you can't identify who you are, then why do you get a response, right? I've thought the comments were funny and all, and I'm throughly convinced that it's probably my friends showing their sense of humor (which needs work) and making me all embarassed.

However it might not, so in all fairness to this person... and to prove that they might be wrong about my "cutie-kins"-ness... here's a link to pretty much all the personal pics I have. Not much, and some are older than dirt... but "enjoy".

If the comments were made by my friends... haha, LOL, ROFLMAO, you got me, titter-titter... now get to work and stop draging down America's GDP.

Oh, and no more anonyomous commenting... I want to know who you are!

4 comments:

Ayric Andy said...

[smack forehead]

Ayric Andy said...

Have you ever done something, have it completely blow up in your face and made it worse?

bucketgirl said...

Yeah, and most of those experiences involved you.

Perhaps your plans were a bit thwarted by the use of "draging" and "anonyOmous". Did you mean, anony-almost?

Although with all this attention you've been getting, I'm thinking that maybe you are right to be so self-aborbed.

Ayric Andy said...

Ada... stop with the inside jokes... it isn't nice. And if you wanna correct my spelling... call me! Geesh!