Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A New Blog! Daily Bible Blog...

That's right... because I just can't get enough of posting on THIS blog. (sorry it's been a while) I have started a new blog, http://dailybibleblog.blogspot.com! It's the best way I can think about getting my lazy rear-end into the bible and to really think about what I read. Even better is that you, dear friend and faithful reader, can contribute your thoughts to each day's chapter of the bible. I'd like to get a big ol' discussion going about what each passage means. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aryic/Andy from WA.

I have a profile on lutherans online, but you won't read it. I have not had it posted for quite some time. Why, you might ask, would a lovely, eligible bachelorette, such as myself, not present? Simply, I like the chase; I like the challege; I am not your typical WELS girl.

I enjoyed reading your Blogs, particularly on your reverse discrimination. Everyone, no matter how "open-minded" they are, are biased in one way or another. In fact, I daresay that some make themselves closed-minded in their open-mindedness.

I look forward to reading your Blogs on Bible readings. I am a Lutheran preschool teacher/director in Port Charlotte, FL. As such, I love a good conversation on spiritual matters. I don't know where you are in the Bible or spiritually for that matter, but one of my favorite spots to start, especially if I have become lax in my own reading, is the Book of John and then on to Romans.

Well, despite the late hour, remember that there is a three hour difference here, I need to return to my neverending pile of paperwork. It is like the howlers from Harry Potter, the longer you ignore it, the louder it screams at you.

Happy belated 29th birthday and holding year.

Kirsten